Duration: 8 hours | Price = $35.00 / $75.00
Isla Taboga Tour Description
Leave Panama City behind and head off to Isla Taboga, popularly known as the Island of Flowers. Enjoy a 20 minute fast ferry cruise of Panama Bay, past all the big ships waiting to transit the canal. Departure times are 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. (Check in 30 minutes before departure time, ** BRING YOUR PASSPORTS ** ).
With the $35 option, you're greeted by the Island's 'Concierge' who will tell you a little about the island's history, recommend places for lunch, point out the restrooms, and can help you rent beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. Check out the quaint town, hike to view points and enjoy the island beaches. How you spend your time on the island is up to you! Return times are 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Your $75 Taboga Day Pass includes everything you need to have a wonderful, relaxing day on our beautiful island. We will make sure everything is taken care of for you so you do not have to!
- Transportation to and from the island on our ferry, with free Wi-Fi on board.
- Chairs and umbrellas on the beach
- Snorkel gear if requested
- Use of bathrooms near beach area
- Free WiFi on board our vessel and at the restaurant
- A 1 hour walking Historical Tour with a bi-lingual Guide, who will explain the fascinating history of our beautiful island during Pirate times, World War II, and more. This tour also includes a visit to San Pedro church, which is the second oldest church in Latin America and was built in the year 1524.
Lunch is a full meal with an appetizer (homemade ceviche), desert (made fresh each day and varies), and your choice of the following 4 lunch options:
– Fish Filet
– Fried Fish
– 1/4 lb roasted chicken
All meals come with your choice of French Fries, yuka, rice or patacones
All meals come with a complimentary bottled water, soda or National beer
Free Wi-Fi in the restaurant
- Transportation to and from the island on our ferry, with free Wi-Fi on board. Only 30 mins to beautiful Isla Taboga.
- Our Island Excursion includes a 1 hour walking Historical Tour with a bi-lingual Guide, who will explain the fascinating history of our beautiful island during Pirate times, World War II, and more. This tour also includes a visit to San Pedro church, which is the second oldest church in Latin America and was built in the year 1524.
- Activities available on the island not included with Ferry passage include snorkeling, Kayak rentals, Hiking, Beachfront Swimming Area
Private Charter Options
Depending on group size, budget, and interests, we have several different private charter options to suit your needs. From small pleasure crafts, to catamarans, to pirate ships! Call us for prices and details.
Enjoy the tranquility of this beautiful island at night and choose a morning or afternoon ferry back to the mainland.
Select a Date & Click "Book Now"
Need help booking your tour? Find out here !